To access staff reports, please click on the link below to download Adobe Reader Version 6.0.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT OF 1990,
LISTENING ASSISTIVE DEVICES ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE CITY CLERK'S
OFFICE WITH A 24-HOUR ADVANCE NOTICE. PLEASE CALL (626) 744-4124 TO REQUEST USE OF A LISTENING DEVICE.
Language translation services are available for this meeting
by calling (626) 744-4124 at least 24 hours in advance.
Habrá servicio de interpretación disponible para éstas juntas llamando al
(626) 744-4124 por lo menos con 24 horas de anticipación.
Meetings are broadcast live on cable Channel 55 and rebroadcast daily;
call (626)794-8585 for schedule.
CITY OF PASADENA NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL MAY 14, 2007 7:30 P.M. PASADENA CONFERENCE CENTER, EAST PAVILION 300 EAST GREEN STREET, PASADENA
TELECONFERENCE LOCATION 51 BUCKINGHAM GATE HOTEL - ROOM NO. 1011 51 BUCKINGHAM GATE, LONDON SW1E 6AF
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a special meeting of the City Council will be held on Monday, May 14, 2007, at the Pasadena Conference Center East Pavilion, 300 East Green Street, Pasadena and by Teleconference at 51 Buckingham Gate Hotel - Room No. 1001, 51 Buckingham Gate, London, England. The special meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. to discuss the following items:
1. ROLL CALL
2. PUBLIC COMMENT LIMITED TO ITEMS ON THIS SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
3. PUBLIC HEARING
A. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: INCORPORATING FEDERAL STANDARDS FOR NET METERING, SMART METERING, AND INTERCONNECTION STANDARDS IN PASADENA MUNICIPAL CODE CHAPTER 13.04 Recommendation of City Manager: It is recommended that the City Council cancel the public hearing to be scheduled and re-noticed at a future date.
4. RECOMMENDATIONS FROM OFFICERS AND DEPARTMENTS
A. City Council
(1) DESIGNATION OF JUDITH SAUNDERS AS THE CITY REPRESENTATIVE ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE COMMUNITY HEALTH ALLIANCE OF PASADENA (Mayor's Nomination/District 7)
(2) APPOINTMENT OF MARY SCHANDER TO THE PASADENA CENTER OPERATING COMPANY BOARD (Mayor's Nomination/District 6)
(3) APPOINTMENT OF MAYOR BILL BOGAARD TO THE INDEPENDENT CITIES ASSOCIATION, REPLACING FORMER COUNCILMEMBER JOYCE STREATOR
(4) POSSIBLE CHANGES TO COUNCIL COMMITTEES Recommendation of Mayor: Following discussion, I recommend that the Council approve in principle certain changes in the committee Council arrangements currently in effect, specifically sunseting the Municipal Services Committee and enlarging the purposes of the Finance, Economic Development and Technology, and Public Safety Committees. Following Council consideration, the City Attorney would review existing ordinance provisions regarding Council committees and draft appropriate changes to reflect Council's action. 504k
(5) APPOINTMENT OF CAROL BRAINERD TO THE SENIOR COMMISSION (Mayor's Nomination)
________________________ Bill Bogaard, Mayor City of Pasadena
I HEREBY CERTIFY that this notice, in its entirety, was posted on the Bulletin Board in the rotunda area, City Hall, 100 North Garfield Avenue, and a copy was distributed to Central Library for posting this 10th day of May, 2007, at 7:30 p.m., and that copies hereof were faxed or delivered to each member of the City Council and to each local newspaper of general circulation, radio or television station requesting notice in writing, all of which recipients are identified on the distribution list set forth herein below.
_______________________ Jane L. Rodriguez, CMC City Clerk DISTRIBUTION: City Council Star News City Manager The Pasadena Weekly City Attorney La Opinion Public Information Officer Pasadena Journal Central Library Los Angeles Times Neighborhood Connections
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, listening assistive devices are available from the City Clerk's Office with a 24-hour advance notice. Please call (626) 744-4124 to request use of a listening device. Language translation services may be requested with 24-hour advance notice.
Habrá servicio de interpretación disponible para éstas juntas llamando al (626) 744-4124 por lo menos con 24 horas de anticipación.